Keep this Book of the Law always on your lips; meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful. Joshua 1:8 NIV https://joshua.bible/joshua-1-8
There’s a path to success and prosperity that is more assured.
Here are 5 things you should know about success.
1. Quit pursuing or chasing prosperity, success or wealth. Rather focus on becoming a person that these things pursue. You can become a person who attracts success and wealth. Look around you, there are examples. You too can be one.
2. Success is a consequence of obeying or applying certain principles.
3. When you study (mediate on) these principles, imbibe, obey and apply them, you are sure to unlock success.
4. There is power in repitition. Ask successful athletes. “…meditate on it day and night…”
5. Your words are powerful. So much has been said or written about words. Here the Bible says to KEEP the Book of the Law on your LIPS! Bigs ships are steered by a tiny rudder, horses controlled by bits in their mouth. Try this for the next few days: refrain from saying any negative irrespective of how you feel or what the situation might be. Even the Bible says “let the weak say I AM STRONG” Then watch and see how it affects your body, your health and your life. Can you try it for a week? I’m eager to read your results.
May you find lasting success as you follow God’s principles. God bless you!