- Exercise: They recognize the importance of being in shape physically, so they care of their bodies by exercising regularly.
- Plan the Day: Successful people do not live haphazardly. They plan each day, before they live. So, they keep a to-do list and make sure to follow their plans through and in the process achieve and feel more fulfilled.
- Healthy Eating: They realize the importance of taking care of what goes into their bodies. They don’t just eat junk, but healthy food and also drink a lot of water.
- Read: Research has shown that 88% of wealthy people spend at least 30 minutes daily to Explore 1600+ online courses from top universities. Join Coursera today to learn data science, programming, business strategy, and more.educate themselves or learn something new, while less than 2% of unsuccessful people read daily.
- Optimize Time: They understand the value of time and spend it wisely. You will be amazed that even the few minutes they spend in the restroom is learning – there’s always a book to read everywhere they are!
- Listen to audio books or messages: They spend commute time to and from work listening to something motivating or educational.
- Watch Less TV: A lot of people are caught up on reality TV shows spending 2 hours or more daily watching other people who are living their dreams. Real TV cost = the price of the TV + monthly/annual subscriptions + time spent watching TV. If you watch for 2 hours daily, how much will that cost you in one year or 5 years?
- Continuous Learning & Personal Development: Successful understand that if they don’t stay informed they will be deformed, so they commit to life-long learning and self improvement.
- Speak and Think Positively: They inspire, motivate and encourage others with their words. They are conscious of the power of their words and thoughts and therefore guard them jealously.
- Prioritize: Wealthy people understand the importance of spending major time on major things and vice versa. They give important things their best time and attention and learn to focus on what really matters.