One of the key distinguishing factors between those who succeed and those who don’t is action.
Many people desire success, they wish to do well, to excel and move ahead in life. All these lofty dreams only end up at the level of ambition, intention and hopes. Nothing more. Day in, day out, they do nothing about their dreams. They don’t study, attend the seminars and trainings, go to the gym or develop themselves. They just keep wishing that someday, luck will come knocking on their doors. Unfortunately, life is not wired that way. The Law of sowing tells us simply that if you don’t sow, don’t expect to reap. Here, I have listed 12 powerful quotes I find useful to get you stimulated towards taking action to accelerate the actualization of your dreams.
1. Action is the foundational key to all success. Pablo Picasso
2. Imperfect action is better than perfect inaction. Just start!
3. Five years from now, you will arrive. The question is where?
4. The consequences today are as a result of the actions of the past. To alter your future, change your actions today.
5. Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare. Japanese proverb
6. Its not your intentions that matter. Its your actions. We are what we do and say, not what we intend to.
7. High achievers spot opportunities swiftly, make big decisions quickly and move into action immediately. Follow these principles and you can make your dreams come true. Robert H. Schuller
8. The time for action is NOW. It’s never too late to do something. Carl Sandburg
9. A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step. Lao Tzu
10. Don’t be afraid of making mistakes, just be afraid of not learning from them.
11. Achievements seem to be connected with action. Successful men and women keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don’t quit. Conrad Hilton
12. For every failure, there’s an alternative course of action. You just have to find it. When you hit a roadblock, take a detour. Mary Ash